Who says spring, says big cleanup! With the longer days and the arrival of good weather, it is time to thoroughly clean our house and get rid of dirt in the corners that we normally do not reach. It is also an opportunity to order and get rid of the objects that we no longer use. But there is so much to do that we don't know where to start. To help you in this tedious task, we have prepared an inventory of the things to clean so that you do not forget any corner of your house.
At Home Healthy Home, spring is a season that we particularly love for:
- Because we take the opportunity to do a great review and get rid of the superfluous. We thus save space in our closets, keeping only the essentials.
- Because cleaning, throwing away, sorting and classifying has been shown to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Because once we're done, when everything is clean, when the rooms are clear and tidy, a real sense of satisfaction comes over us.
Before starting and so as not to die trying, we give you some tips that will help you:
PLAN your cleaning: Whether you plan to do it in steps over several days or all in one weekend, make a cleaning plan to be psyched up.
Use good CLEANING PRODUCTS. Before you start make sure you have good quality cleaning products. Home Healthy Home products are natural, simple and effective. Our laundry detergents and our universal cleaner Nº410 will help you thoroughly clean all the rooms in your house, respecting your health, your skin, your home and the environment. Ultra-concentrated, use the right dose. It is useless to exceed the doses, traces of the products could remain.
Forget about toxic products, especially bleach and ammonia, they are very harmful for your health and for our planet.
PLAY MUSIC! And open the windows. Dance and clean to the rhythm of your favorite music, you will see how you will relieve your tasks and how good you will feel.
In all rooms:
- Clean the walls
- Wash the curtains
- Clean the carpentry of the windows and glass.
- Clean the vents
- Dust electrical switches and sockets
- Clean behind furniture
In the bedrooms:
- Empty the cupboards and clean them
- Sort clothes, put aside what can be recycled, take out what you no longer wear to resell or give to an association. Separate winter clothes, to wash them and prepare them to store them for the next few months.
- Wash duvets, pillows and bedspreads.
- Clean the mattress. You can sprinkle on baking soda and leave on for 3 hours, then scrub with a brush and vacuum up the dust for a fresh clean mattress.
In the kitchen:
- Clean and order closets. Discard expired cans and chipped dishes.
- Clean the fridge
- Wash electrical appliances (dishwasher, toaster, microwave).
- Disinfect the garbage can.
- Degrease the oven.
In the living room:
- Wash sofa covers and cushions.
- Reorganize and clean the library, throw away the old magazines.
- Dust off electronic devices and TV.
In the bathroom:
- Clean the washing machine
- Decalcify the walls.
- Wash the shower head and tile joints to remove limescale.
- Discard old makeup and beauty products, as well as expired medicines.
- Wash the shower curtains.
Once everything is finished, you will enjoy a clean and tidy home, as well as enormous satisfaction that will allow you to fully enjoy spring. Happy spring cleaning everyone!