Spanish Merino Wool Dryer Balls
Our dryer balls are the best ally to extend the life of your clothes and optimize energy use, contributing to respect for the environment. Handcrafted, one by one in Spain, around 60/70 grams of pure Spanish merino wool are used to make each one. This makes them larger and heavier than traditional ones, in addition to absorbing moisture better, lasting longer and taking better care of your clothes.
They reduce the duration of the drying cycle by up to 25%.
They reduce static electricity in clothing.
They soften clothes without using chemicals.
Clothes less wrinkled and easier to iron.
100% natural and untreated Merino wool balls.
Useful life of approximately 500 washes.
Biodegradable and compostable.
3 pcs. XXL extra large size
MODE OF USE
- Place the 3 balls in your dryer and reduce the usual drying cycle length by up to 25%.
- If you have a washer-dryer you can insert the balls at the beginning of the washing cycle.
- What are dryer balls and how are they used?
100% Spanish Merino wool dryer balls are a smart, economical and sustainable option for drying clothes in your dryer. We estimate that they will last approximately 500 washes, depending on use. They prevent static electricity and make clothes softer. During the drying cycle, these balls allow for greater air circulation, preventing clothes from sticking to the drum while allowing heat and air to reach all of your clothes.
- How to use them in the washing machine?
- How do I know when it's time to change the balls?
When they start to lose fibers and become filled with lint, it's time to replace them. We guarantee that they will last more or less 500 washes depending on use.
- Will the balls be dry when the dryer is ready?
Yes of course! You can put them directly back in the bag or leave them in the dryer if you prefer.
- How much faster will my dryer run time be?
Reduces drying time by up to 25% and eliminates static electricity. Since the balls soften fabrics, it is not necessary to use any fabric softener in the wash.
- Do I use all 3 balls at the same time?
- If you want to know more about how to care for your home and your clothes, we invite you to read the articles on our blog: "Benefits of ecological detergents" , "How to care for your delicate clothes" and "How to care for linen"
- Reusable organic cotton bag.
- Shipping in recycled cardboard box.
- Paper stickers.
- Complimentary samples in each shipment.
- Free shipping for purchases over €60.
Free shipping from €60