Have your clothes come out pink from the washing machine? It has happened to all of us at some point... Thankfully, in most cases, if you act quickly, you can "save" it.
Recovering the color of faded clothes can become a real problem if you don't use the right products. There are many recommendations and tricks that all they do, in many cases, is make the situation worse.
As you know, there are products that get clothes to recover their original color. Bleach is one of them when the clothes are white, however, it is important to keep in mind that it is not environmentally friendly, as well as being extremely aggressive with fabrics. That is why it is essential that the ingredients of the products you use are pure and natural, so that we can take care of our clothes for longer, take care of the health of our family and be respectful of our world.
Now take note. Your clothes will be back as before.
Thanks to our product Oxygen Booster Nº4 it is possible to recover the color of clothes that are completely faded. It is composed of percarbonate and sodium bicarbonate, natural . Unlike bleach, it's non-corrosive and breaks down stains on clothes to completely remove them.
First of all, it is very important to act as soon as possible, if possible with the clothes still wet. The more time you let go, the more difficult it will be to remove the fade. Also remember that you should never iron a stain or a faded area since the heat of the iron fixes the stains even more in the fabrics.
To remove fading from clothes with our Oxygen Booster No. 4, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Prepare a solution of Oxygen Booster Nº4 and warm water . Two tablespoons of the product in a container with water will suffice.
- Submerge the faded item in this solution and allow it to soak for at least 30 minutes. It is important that the garment has to be totally submerged in the water. If you see that she needs more time, leave her longer, even overnight. It is important that you remove it from time to time.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of cold water and wash the garment in the washing machine as you usually do.
With these simple steps, you will get your clothes to be in perfect condition and the fading will disappear completely .
Now, how to wash your clothes and prevent them from discoloring.
The care of the clothes is very important to ensure that it does not fade . To ensure that this never happens to you, we advise you to follow a series of simple tips that we give you below:
- Sometimes, we use tricks so that the clothes do not fade and we forget the basics: read the labels of the clothes carefully and when washing them, separate them by color . It seems obvious, but if you are careless and forget to follow any of these two tips, it is most likely that some garment will end up faded.
- If you have a doubt regarding whether a garment is going to fade, we advise you to wash it separately, and by hand. In this first wash, you can take advantage to fix the color well . To do this, fill a container with cold water, coarse salt, and a cup of white vinegar. Leave the clothes to soak in this mixture for an hour or two. If at the time of rinsing, the water is stained with color, it is necessary that you repeat the operation.
There is also a simple trick to know if a garment fades or not. It involves placing a damp cloth on the garment and applying steam with an iron. This way you can check if the color fades or not.
- Anti- fade wipes are another option for colorfast clothing, as they absorb colors. However, they have the enormous drawback of being highly polluting.
To keep your clothes in good condition, it is necessary to wash them correctly. We advise you to read some simple tips that you will find in our blog The Healthy Home.
In summary, it is possible to recover faded clothes thanks to our Oxygen Booster Nº4 product . In addition, it is a totally sustainable option, and respectful with the environment. Our goal is to become an ecological alternative with a collection of natural products , without harmful preservatives, without toxins and biodegradable. In recyclable and reusable packaging.