Ballpoint pen stains are common on clothing, especially if you work in an environment where ballpoint pens are used constantly. Don't worry though, there are several effective methods you can use to remove pen stains from your clothes. Here's how to do it.
1) With our No. 3 Quimancha Stick
Our stain remover stick is formulated as our grandmothers did. It is the true Castile Soap with its legendary effectiveness. It is a natural cleaning product that can help you remove pen stains from your clothes.
- First, dampen the pen stain with cool water and gently rub some castile soap into the stain.
- Leave it to act for a few minutes and then wash the garment as you normally would in the washing machine.
2) With our dishwasher No. 400
Natural dishwashing soap can also be effective at removing pen stains.
- First, mix one tablespoon of #400 dishwashing liquid with cold water in a bowl. Soak the pen stain in the mixture for a few minutes.
- Then, gently scrub the stain with a soft brush and rinse with cool water.
- Wash the garment as you normally would in the washing machine.
If you use a Stain Remover Stick or any other brand of Dishwashing Pen Stain Remover, it is very important to use a dye-free soap, as the dyes in some detergents and soaps can cause additional stains on the fabric or even damage the fabric. same. The dyes present in some cleaning products may be artificial in origin and made from chemicals that are not safe for the environment or our health.
By using a soap without dyes, the possibility of these chemicals coming into contact with our skin or being released into the water during the washing process is avoided.
Also, some dyes can be more difficult to remove from clothing, which could make stain removal more difficult. By using our dye-free dishwasher, you avoid the possibility of additional dyes in the cleaning product combining with the pen stain and causing an additional stain.
At Home Healthy Home , our cleaning products are natural and made without dyes or preservatives.
Here are some additional tips that can help you remove pen stains effectively:
- Act fast: It's always best to treat pen stains as quickly as possible, before they dry out and become harder to remove.
- Test on an inconspicuous area: Before applying any stain removal method, it is important to test on an inconspicuous area of the garment to ensure that the product does not cause damage.
- Use cold water: You should always use cold water to treat pen stains, as hot water can cause the stain to set into the fabric.
- Be Patient: Stain removal may require a bit of patience and perseverance. If the method you're using doesn't work right away, try again or try another method.
In summary, both our stain remover stick and our dishwasher can be effective in removing pen stains from your clothes. However, it is important to check clothing care labels and test on an inconspicuous area before applying any stain removal method. With a little patience and perseverance, you can effectively and naturally remove ballpoint stains from your clothes. We hope these tips help you!