Cabinet Care Gift Set
For a complete care of wardrobes and dressing rooms, we have designed this set consisting of:
- Purifying spray perfume for closets and dressing rooms No. 210 of 150 ml formulated with 10 100% pure essential oils, obtained from organic farming and rigorously chosen for their olfactory, antiviral, antibacterial, aseptic and anti-moth . Essential oils present in the formula: Cedar, Peppermint-Piperite, Lavender, Orange, Lemongrass, Sage, Thyme, Myrtle, Clove and Patchouli.
- Red cedar rings for hangers. 10 pcs. Natural moth repellent, in addition to setting your closets. Its effect lasts for 6 months. You can also perfume them with our cabinet spray without losing properties.
- Purifying anti-odor spray perfume Nº 230 of 150 ml formulated with 4 100% pure essential oils, obtained from organic farming and rigorously chosen for their olfactory, antiviral, antibacterial and aseptic properties. Perfect for the bathroom, shoe cabinet or just when a bad smell appears. Essential oils of the formula: Eucalyptus Globulus, Menta-Piperita, Lemongrass and Clary Sage.
- Red cedar balls for drawers. 10 pcs. They are the natural repellent of moths, as well as setting your drawers. Its effect lasts for 6 months. You can also perfume them with our cabinet spray without losing properties.
- Recyclable aluminum bottles.
- Reusable cotton bags.
- Recycled cardboard box.
- Hand labeled with paper tags.
- Complimentary samples in each shipment
- Free shipping for purchases over €60.
PROPERTIES OF THE ESSENTIAL OILS OF THE FORMULAS
CEDAR: It is obtained by dragging steam from the bark of Cedrus Atlantica, Pinaceae. It is a tree that grows in different areas such as Morocco, the Himalayas, Lebanon and the Middle East. The aromatic natural oil of the Atlas cedar has antiseptic properties. Especially effective against insects and moths
MINT-PIPERITA: It is obtained by dragging steam from the Mentha Piperita. Due to its properties and aromatic components, it has been cultivated since the 17th century. It is a hybrid obtained by crossing water mint and mint. Eliminate germs, parasites, viruses and refresh the environment.
LAVENDER: Lavender essential oil is obtained by steam dragging the Lavandula Hybrida plant, crossing lavender and lavender. In many countries it is cultivated and collected intensively and extensively, especially in the Mediterranean basin, especially in Spain and southern France. With antibiotic, antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Very important its calming and sedative effect. Very appropriate for cases of stress or anxiety.
ORANGE: Orange essential oil is obtained by cold pressing the peel of Citrus Sinensis, which is the fruit of the orange tree. Orange essential oil has an antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal, nervous sedative, digestive, fungicidal, hypotensive, digestive, and lymphatic, stomach stimulant effect, as well as being highly appreciated in cosmetics for the benefits it exerts on the skin.
LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass essential oil is obtained by steam dragging of the Cymbopogon Citratus, or lemon plant, common to Central and South America as well as regions such as many Asian areas such as Sir Lanka, Laos, Thailand, etc. It is a large herb, growing in clumps, with numerous long linear drooping leaves. It is traditional in Ayurvedic medicine from India to fight infections. Currently, its antimicrobial and antibacterial capacity has been demonstrated.
SALVIA OFFICINALIS: The essential oil of Salvia Officinalis is obtained by steam dragging of Salvia Officinalis L., Lamiaceae. Natural from the Mediterranean, although its cultivation has spread throughout Europe, North America and occasionally in other tropical regions. Among the recognized medical properties are those related to the skin and mucosa, being an effective anti-infective, antifungal and antiseptic, the latter being also used in genito-urinary cases.
THYME: Thyme essential oil is obtained by steam dragging of Thymus Vulgaris, widely spread in the northern hemisphere, especially in the Mediterranean basin, North Africa and Asia Minor. Due to its antibacterial, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, expectorant, and calming properties, this oil has a long list of uses such as arthritis, wounds, insect bites, sores, fluid retention, menstrual and menopausal problems, nausea, fatigue, problems respiratory, flu pictures, skin conditions (oily skin and scars) and remedy for athlete's foot.
MIRTO: The essential Oil of Myrtle BIO extracted from the Myrtus communis by steam dragging, can be extracted from the leaves is more commonly used in medicine and the oil of myrtle berries is used as a flavoring for beverages and alcoholic beverages. It is a medicinal herb that is used in traditional medicine in many parts of the world. Its berries, leaves and fruits have been widely used as a traditional folk medicine for the treatment of disorders such as diarrhea, peptic ulcer, hemorrhoids, inflammation, lung and skin diseases. Clinical and experimental research studies suggest that myrtle essential oil possesses an even broader range of benefits, including antioxidant, anticancer, antidiabetic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal.
CLOVE: Clove essential oil is obtained by steam dragging the leaf of Eugenia caryophyllus, Myrtaceae, a tree native to Indonesia and Madagascar. It also grows in Zanzibar, India and Sri Lanka. Clove essential oil has antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, and stimulant properties.
PATCHOULI: Patchouli essential oil is extracted by steam stripping from the Patchouli Pogostemon cablin, native to Southeast Asia. Today it is cultivated in China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia and the Philippines, but it also grows in South America and other tropical regions such as Hawaii. What sets patchouli essential oil apart from other oils is that it improves with age. In aromatherapy it relieves anxiety, stress and depression. Its calming effect is very effective for relaxation and meditation. It can strengthen your immune system against colds and fever.
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS: Stimulant with clearing effect and as well as antiviral, expectorant and nasal. Anti-insect and bactericidal properties.
SCLARY SAGE: It is obtained by dragging steam from the Salvia Clarea during the months of June. In addition to its characteristic aroma, it is very effective t on the side effects of fatigue and stress.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS
"Now, more than ever, we must use essential oils in our home"
Free shipping from €60