"Original" Laundry Gift Set
A set specially designed to start taking care of clothes in a more sustainable way while taking care of your home and your health.
- Kit of 36 "original" soap washes in powder to make liquid soap. Composed of a glass jar reusable containing a refill of 12 washes and two refills of 12 washes each. Our liquid soap is especially recommended for delicate fibers. It is hypoallergenic, without added perfume, without preservatives or dyes and vegan. Recommended to wash by hand and machine.
Dryer balls 100% natural wool. XXL size. 3 pcs.
With our dryer balls you will extend the useful life of your clothes and save energy while preserving the environment. Made in Spain with Merino wool.
- They reduce the duration of the drying cycle up to 25%.
- They reduce the static electricity of your clothes.
- They soften clothes without using chemicals.
- Clothes less wrinkled and easier to iron.
- Balls of 100% natural and untreated wool.
- Lifetime of 500 washes.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- Oxygen Booster Nº4 . It is a natural product, perfect for those who want to get rid of harmful cleaning products. To wash clothes, clean your house and even for your garden furniture, you will love Oxygen Booster Nº 4 for its easy and efficient use. Stain remover and disinfectant, it works wonders for a natural and deep cleaning.
- Castile soap stain remover stick to remove the most difficult stains. 100 gr. Our soap is made in a family soap factory respecting the traditional process of cold saponification. Our formula is vegan and is formulated exclusively with virgin olive oil, water and sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or "soda", without preservatives, without dyes, without perfume and without animal fats.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIQUID SOAP
- Pour the contents of one sachet/refill into the bottle.
- Tilt the bottle and fill it with very very hot tap water up to 5 centimeters from the rim.
- Shake vigorously, being careful not to burn yourself.
- Allow to cool, shaking from time to time, and that's it.
- Shake well before each use.
- Store it at room temperature. In winter in a heated room. Your detergent may solidify or separate: in this case, shake it again and you're done.
- When your bottle is empty, you can refill it with our liquid soap refills.
- Recyclable glass jars.
- Reusable cotton sack.
- kraft paper envelopes
- Recycled cardboard box.
- Hand labeled with paper tags.
- Complimentary samples in each shipment.
- Free shipping for purchases over €60.
Free shipping from €60